Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Chicago Bagel Authority (Take 2) – Chicago, IL

I’ve already reviewed this place, but if I give it enough publicity, maybe some of my readers will cave and go there. This place is simply amazing and has a TON of different things they can do for your bagel. Remember they, only steam these things, NOT toast them, so don’t even ask.


What you’re seeing here is the Bluegrass Bagel. Turkey, pepperoni, salami, Italian dressing, provolone, and smoked cheddar – all on a delicious steamed bagel.

People I tell about this place seemed weirded out by a steamed bagel – I seriously don’t know why. It’s the greatest invention since the sliced bagel and it will make you spit on toasted bagels the next time you see one. Amazing and I will continue to take TheDoctor’s advice and go here EVERY trip to Chicago I make.
www.chicagobagelauthority.com

1 comment:

carsonhthurman said...

I invented the Bluegrass Bagel. Fact.