Friday, July 12, 2019

Y Club – Garrison, MN

When D.Rough and I are up north, I sometimes trick her into joining me on my all-fried-food diet (then she retaliates and makes me eat vegetables for weeks). This visit was no different. We popped into the Y Club for a quick dinner – someplace we had only driven by in the past, but always looked busy. 

We ended up getting just appetizers (and beer). Deep fried walleye fingers and deep fried asparagus. There’s no bad part of this meal.


The asparagus was good. Really good, in fact. Even better than we expected. Yes, it’s salty, and yes, it’s fried, but it was sooo delicious. It’s got some sort of spicy mayo or ranch dip with it. Not quite sriracha, not quite something else, but just get it. 

The walleye fingers were perfect, as well. You actually tasted the fish and not just the fried (not that I mind that, personally). I’m a big fan of these, especially with the generous portion they brought to us. 

We’ll be back, Y Club. Maybe for something non-fried next time… unless I get my way!

Y Club
27430 MN-18
Garrison, MN 56450

No comments: