Sunday, October 10, 2021

Back In Action - Mostly

It’s been a long time, friends. I’ve missed forcing my culinary opinions down your throats for the past year and a half. But I’m glad to be back and enjoying a much more reasonable amount of food from restaurants, safely. Please keep in mind that businesses, especially restaurants and bars, are struggling, so I will do my best to keep this all positive and not throw people under the bus. I understand that restaurants can’t put their best foot forward when packaging things for take-away and with limited staff, there are changes in kitchen and service standards. I can deal with that, without any problem at all. Just wanted to level set with ya’ll.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back! You cover a lot of the kinds of places I like to go to so I'll be keeping an eye on your reviews of some new restaurants.

Mike M said...

Yippee!!!

ureallyannoyme said...

This unenviable period in human history has been so long I’d forgotten about the blog (sorry!) Then I heard something about the Minnesota State Fair and ding! remembered your posts about the foods. Even if it’s not happening this year I’m glad I got caught-up on the restaurant experiences of you and the wife.