Monday, March 21, 2016

Yum! - Minnetonka, MN

This will be short and sweet this time, I promise!

I love Pot Pies (actually most meat pies, in general, I would push people out of the way to get at). I was meeting a friend for lunch at Yum, and have never seen anyone order them from here. I asked about them and the counter person said they were fantastic. They were right.

These pot pies are super fluffy and delicious!!! I wondered if it was going to be a biscuit on top, but it wasn’t – it was absolutely a light fluffy poofed up pastry. The fillings, chicken, veggies, and sauce were delicious, and I’d order this thing anytime I go back, which sadly, isn’t often enough.

Time to put pot pies on my work calendar to make sure it fills the pot pie-shaped void in my life.
www.yumkitchen.com
 

No comments: