I wasn’t sure what to expect when D.Rough said we needed to grab lunch at Taste of Scandinavia. She remembered the place being a little Swedish store that had coffee and candy in it back in the day. But when we got inside, we were very impressed with everything they had to offer. I was also very impressed that all of the girls working there looked like there were Scandinavian – tall, fair skinned, and long braided blonde hair.
Looking forward to our next trip back here. Especially now that I know what to expect. Plus, I’m sure I’ll be getting one of the many soups they have there. Hooray!
Top 5 things about Taste of Scandinavia
1. Norwegian Chicken Lefse Melt
2. Swedish Meatballs
3. All of the soups look delicious
4. Much bigger menu than expected
5. Everyone is so nice here!
Bottom 5 things
1. Even the light things are heavy here
2. From the outside it looks like a tiny coffee shop
3. Couldn’t have wine because we were going to grandma’s house
4. My stomach isn’t big enough to try everything on the menu in one sitting
5. We went there to get D.Rough a coffee, but we were so distracted with the awesome food that we forgot to get her some coffee!