Wednesday, August 11, 2010

LivingSocial.com – Twin Cities

Since we can never get enough deals on food and fun things to do in the Twin Cities, I’m posting a link to one of those awesome coupon sites where you get a ridiculous amount of money off places you would normally go anyway! It works like most of the other ones – you sign up to get one e-mail per day with an offer and then you either buy it or ignore it. And like most of the other ones, they have them for a bunch of larger cities and metro areas (including for my London friends).

I’ve already bought some and will be using them to review more places in the Twin Cities (SUPER looking forward to a Hot Dago at the Dari-ette with my lady friend). So, I figured it would be alright if I posted it here and spread the word – no they’re not paying me (well, not YET anyway, hahahahaha). And if you get three of your friends to buy the same thing you bought, you get yours free, so that’s pretty slick, eh?

Most of you know how these things work, and if you don’t, you SHOULD. Go and sign up. I haven’t gotten anything shifty in my e-mail, so you don’t have to worry about that. If you get something shady, tell me and I’ll pull this post, but I think it’s only good stuff that will come from this, unless you think a larger pants size is NOT good… haha

www.livingsocial.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May I suggest Groupon.com as well? Same kind of service, and maybe additional restaurants!