Friday, August 27, 2010

Magic Bus Café (Take 32, hahaha) – Minneapolis, MN

Chris and the ladies at the Magic Bus Café have done it again. I always stop by here when I hit up the Uptown Market at Lake and Lyndale. This amazing glorified hot dog stand always has the best stuff. You can get tofu dogs if you want to, but I recommend the real McCoy. They’re always working up new creations and combinations of toppings. Here’s what I got this last trip:

Half and half dog with ½ Mexicali Dog (spicy relish, jalapeno, and cojack cheese) and ½ Magic Chili Dog (cojack cheese and chili – I skipped the onion). This thing is delicious. I still need to plan on eating one of everything and working up to what the ladies now want to call the “6-Shooter” (one of every topping on a half dog, totaling 6 amazing hot dogs. I need to do this soon before the Uptown Market shuts down for the season. I think I have a couple more weeks…

Just go here and tell these ladies hi! They will get you set up however you like your hot dogs.

1 comment:

lee said...

i should remember not to read your blog when i am hungry!