Friday, June 29, 2012

Morty’s Snack Shop again – Bloomington, MN

Just a quick one…

I sent out a message saying I was going to eat at the Skihill snack shop in the morning and no one took me up on the offer. Sucks for them, since Morty had a TON of awesome things on the menu. Thank goodness I don’t mind eating delicious food by myself!

Hoping it appears on the menu at least one more time this summer, I skipped out on the pulled pork made with applesauce and sri racha and ordered the Sunday Brunch Burger. It’s a burger with cheese, bacon, hashbrowns and a fried egg on top.

This burger was monstrous. Really a lot going on here and I got exponentially more full with each bite. It didn’t dawn on me until I was almost done why – I had double the potatoes you normally get since I had ordered tots. Everyone knows potatoes fill you up super fast, so by the time I was done and headed back to work, I was already falling asleep with food coma. Totally worth it though! The burger was very tasty and sloppy. I know some people don't like that, but in this case, it worked.


Seriously, you have to go to Morty’s!



Hyland Golf Practice Center (Morty's Snack Shop)
8800 Chalet Road
Bloomington, MN 55438

No comments: