Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Taco Bell Rolled Chicken Tacos – Eden Prairie, MN

I know people are complaining about Taco Bell not calling their new-ish menu item a taquito. Yes, that’s what it is, but Taco Bell has a track record of calling things their own terms, and we’ve always dealt with it in the past. Just get over it and call it whatever you want. If you order the Rolled Chicken Tacos as a taquito at the counter or drive thru, you’ll still get the same thing, so it’s just fine. Just please quit complaining about it.

And, the bottom line is these things rule. Way more than I even expected. They’re really crispy and filled with perfectly seasoned chicken. They come in 2-packs or 4-packs, so they’re good for snacking or good for the entire meal. I’ve tried a number of the sauces and the one I come back is the one I thought I’d like the least – the spicy ranch. Sounds boring, but it is the best sauce for these things.

Just order these. They’re not expensive, so you’re not committing a bunch of money on a complete gamble. They’re delicious and filling and you may not need anything else.

No comments: