Thursday, March 14, 2013

Joe Rouer’s Bar – Luxemburg, WI

I’ll make this review short, since I’ve written about these folks before. This place has won all kinds of awards for their burgers in the Green Bay area. They’re kind of an all business, no frills burger place that is always packed. They’ve got burgers and a bunch of things they can throw in a fryer for you.



I went with the double cheeseburger with no onions and since the other people I was with at the table had already ordered fries and cheese curds, I felt our bases were covered. Thankfully, they were.

The burger was just a juicy as I remember it being from a few years back. I’m convinced this is juice and not greasy. It doesn’t feel nor taste greasy and some people with our group couldn’t even finish the single burger they had ordered – wusses, I say. You will get messy eating this burger and it’s one of those kind of burgers that you should just carry around a napkin the rest of the day because you’ll be oozing (in a good way, not in an Alli way) this burger for the next few hours out of all your pores.

The fries here are decent, but the cheese curds are where it’s at! They’re soooo good. In fact, we were going to order another batch of them, when another portion of our group brought over an unfinished basket of curds for us to finish off. Well, fate was realy looking in our direction during this meal.

I’m a fan of Joe Rouer’s and I look forward to hitting this place up every time I’m back in Green Bay. Just go here. And prepare to sleep the rest of the afternoon away.

No website, just plug in the address on your GPS and it will get you in the ballpark.

1 comment:

Jorie Tappa said...

I haven't been there in a few years... holy crap, you guys got plates?! That's fancy. Usually in years past they've brought our burgers out and we eat on napkins.