Friday, December 25, 2015

Bad Movie Night (Christmas Wrestling Theme) – West St. Paul, MN

When I announced the theme of this Bad Movie Night, a friend of mine said she was really shocked there were more than ZERO of these movies. I assured her there were four that I know of, but I’m only showing two of them.

I showed “Santa With Muscles” – an early Hulk Hogan movie (pre-handlebar mustache). It’s a pretty awful movie where the Hulkster get amnesia and thinks he’s Santa and goes around helping orphans (including a REALLY young Mila Kunis).

The I showed “Santa’s Slay” – a movie where Goldberg (as Santa) is hell bent on killing as many people as possible in his once-every-thousand-years killing spree. It is pretty good by Bad Movie Night standards, and has lots of hilarious scenes to yell and laugh at.

I also showed “I Am Santa Claus” with Mick Foley interviewing various people who play Santa Claus at malls and holiday parties around the country. It’s a pretty epic documentary.

As usual, my friends showed their creativity during the potluck portion of the night.

We had Royal Crumble



Ja-Brownies

and Adam’s Apple Rose

In case you’re looking for Christmas wrestling movies, these are some pretty top-notch recommendations. There’s also “Christmas Bounty” with The Wiz, but it tries to hard to be a Hollywood movie and falls flat – too flat for even Bad Movie Night.


Happy holidays, ya’ll.

No comments: