Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baldy’s BBQ (Take 2) – Minneapolis, MN


I totally caved (my will power is sub-Kelvin when it comes to BBQ) and went back to Baldy’s BBQ before class. I know I was JUST there, but I couldn't help it. I got the Sloppy Chick this time. It is pork, brisket and chicken tossed in BBQ sauce and on a Kaiser bun. This thing is sloppy, alright. Sloppy and delicious. (I used some of the spicy BBQ sauce as well as the sauce they put on there - perfecto! I had it with the corn bake, which is still stellar. Next time I go back, I’m going with the parmesan fries!!! I seriously like this place a LOT.


You can see my Accounting text book in the background. I tried to play it off like I was actually studying… nope. Didn’t happen.

… and yes, I was asleep in class with a half hour. hahahahahahahahaha

No comments: