Thursday, December 22, 2011

Giant Gummi Bear

My wonderful fiancé bought me a gummi bear for my birthday this past year. For some reason, I’ve not found a good reason to eat it. I know it sounds like one measly gummi bear, but I assure you, this thing is a force to be reckoned with. It’s enormous.


As you can see from the photo, it is bigger-than-fist-sized and on a stick. Everything’s better on a stick, and this is no different. I had wondered why she asked me what my favorite flavor of gummi bear was shortly before my birthday, and I found out soon enough. I still don’t know why I haven’t eaten this thing.

We both did our best to eat this thing in one sitting, but it isn’t possible. It’s like drinking a gallon of corn syrup with a little bit of pineapple flavor in it. It’s delicious for about three minutes, then it’s painful and your jaw locks up (twss). I put it back in the bag and its coffin-like carrying case. I’ll eat the thing later. I just wanted people to see how enormous this thing is (twss).

Thanks for the birthday gift, lady. It is perfect!

No comments: